Nature of Business
Chew's Agriculture Pte Ltd has successfully developed a series of designer eggs that meet nutritional guidelines set by the Singapore Health Promotion Board as healthier choice. Chew's designer eggs are also approved by the Food Control Department of SFA.
Chew's farm is also a member of Singapore Quality Eggs Scheme (SQES), under the supervision of SFA, all egg-products are ensured no salmonella, aflatoxin, antibiotic residues and nitrofurans.
Chew's Agriculture maintain good farm bio-security to keep out of bird flu virus:
- Provide effective bird proofing of all poultry houses
- Disinfect vehicles & people entering farm
- Restrict access to the farm unless essential personnel only
- Disallow to bring birds, poultry or poultry products including meats & eggs onto farm
Chew's agriculture assure eggs are safe with excellent quality:
- Supervise and monitor all poultry flocks under Singapore Quality Eggs Scheme (SQES) by SFA
- Wash & clean (sanitise) egg-products like zeaxanthin plus eggs for double assurance of bird flu virus free
- Oil-spray all Chew's designer eggs for long lasting freshness
- Certified Bird Flu Free farm by SFA
Chew's Agriculture Pte Ltd is the first farm in Singapore awarded the honors of ISO 22000:2005 and HACCP with commitment to deliver high quality, wholesome and safe egg-products for consumers.
Chew's designer eggs:
Organic selenium eggs, cage free eggs, omega 3 eggs, omega 6 eggs, zeaxanthin plus eggs, traditional black chicken eggs & kampong chicken eggs, corn + soya eggs, lower cholesterol brown shell eggs, extra-large lower cholesterol brown shell fresh eggs.
Latest Chew's egg-product include:
- Cage-free eggs
- Sakura eggs - (Using Japanese farming technology with Lactobacillus treatment). The nutritious eggs produced by Sakura layers, fed with JBC Lactobacillus fermented feed and drinking water have value-added advantages of dense egg white contents with lower lipids in yolks, as well as maintaining lower cholesterol levels. It is preferred by gourmets due to its great flavour and delicious taste.
- Cordyceps eggs - cordyceps eggs contain cordycepin, a key component cordyceps sinensis. Every 100gm of the cordyceps eggs may contain 76ug of cordycepin. Cordycepin eggs carry a new value-added concept beyond conventional nutrition.