Nature of Business
FoodNet Consultants Pte Ltd, has its headquarters in Singapore. It is a one-stop solution provider for the food industries. Since its incorporation in 1998, FoodNet Consultants has served its clients as a turnkey project administrator, designer and builder, fitting out specialist, trainer and consultant for food manufacturers, restaurants and food services, logistics hubs and cold chains, food caterers, canteens, packaging materials manufacturers, food grade sanitising chemical manufacturers, pharmaceutical manufacturers, supermarkets and farms in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines, Australia and China.
The FoodNet International Group of Companies comprises of the following business units:
Asia Capital Asset Management Pte Ltd (www.asiacapital16.com
) is an investment holding entity which focuses on providing private funding for businesses as well as consultancy on merger and acquisition activities.
FoodNet Consultants Pte Ltd's (www.foodnetconsultants.com
) core competencies include providing food safety solution as well as design and implementation of food related projects. It possesses in-house capabilities to develop professional architectural plans, interior design plans, conduct tenders, project management and provide assistance in all statutory submissions. Our team of specialists is also able to assist food companies in reworking menus to be less labour intensive and more cost efficient for food handling activities. We are also capable of managing "Build-Operate-Transfer" projects for food establishments who are acquiring the capabilities to better manage their resources.
FoodNet Consultants International Sdn Bhd's (www.foodnetconsultants.com
) operation model is similar to its Singapore operations. Its core competencies lies in assisting companies, especially from the food industry, in setting up operations and relocation exercises to various parts of Malaysia.
Singapore Central Kitchen Pte Ltd (www.centralkitchen.com.sg
) is a professional builder and fit-out specialist for the building and renovation of food related premises and has now acquired skills and technical know-how to extend its arm into areas beyond the food industries such as commercial, retail and office premises.
In addition, the team is able to develop customised central kitchen solutions, food concepts, as well as cleaning and sanitation programs. Its team of engineers is able to assist food related entities with their cold room's calibration and incorporating of the Building Intelligence System (BIS) modules to control, monitor and log data into their daily production activities.
6 Elements Building Services Sdn Bhd is a professional builder and fit-out specialist for the building and renovation of factories, warehouses, offices and retail shops in Malaysia.
Business Excellence Consultants Pte Ltd (www.bzexcellence.com
) is dedicated to assist enterprises strive to reach their optimum goals in their journey towards business excellence (as the name of the entity denotes). Methodologies used include productivity enhancement measures, process and technological innovations and implementation of Quality Management Systems such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 (ISO 45001) and SS 620.
SolutionPack Machinery (S) Pte Ltd (www.sp-machinery.com
) is a joint venture between Asia Capital Asset Management Pte Ltd and SolutionPack Machinery (M) Sdn Bhd. The business unit specialises in design and customisation of machinery and equipment used for food processing, packaging, filling and labelling.
• Consultancy Service
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points) Food Safety Management System
- ISO 22000 Integrated Food Safety Management System
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
- ISO 45001/OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- SS 620 Good Distribution Practice for Medical Devices (GDPMDS)
- ISO 22716 Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) - Cosmetic Products
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) - Food Industry
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) - Pharmaceutical
- Food Safety System Continuous Improvement Program
- Good Hygiene Practices (GHP) Program for Food Industry
- Development of Food Service Concept & Integrate with Central Processing Facilities
- Central Kitchen/Plant Design and Layout
- Development of Cleaning and Sanitation Programs
• Audit Services
- Supplier Assessment Program (SAP) and Audit
- Second Party Food Safety Audit
- Calibration Service for Chiller and Freezers
• Turnkey Projects Administration and Management (Singapore and Overseas Project)
- "Design and Fit-Out" for Food Related Premises
- "Build-Operate-Transfer" Projects
- Productivity Enhancement Program
- Risk Assessment and Management - Workplace Safety and Health
- Overseas Relocation for Food Handling Premise
• i-Care Series of Customised Technical Training Program and Workshop
• Design and Conceptualise of Food Processing Equipment
• Professional Quality Assurance Services
• Building Intelligence System